Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All the bitches love me...

Sorry, I'm listening to that Dougie song which I half love and half think is a joke. :)

I realized I haven't posted in a while. Last week went pretty well. Towards the end I use more WAP than I would have liked. I ended up losing 1.4 putting me at 174.2. I was happy but was hoping for 2.

So far this week is going well. Yesterday I had a tough strength and cardio circuit type workout. I was super sore today. I still managed to drag myself to the gym and ran a 5k distance on the treadmill in around 35 min.

I am super sore so I may rest tomorrow or do light cross training.

Thursday I have spin class and Friday is a rest day and I will have to weigh-in Friday since Saturday is our engagement party. :)

I am trying really hard this week and hope to see at least 172.something on Friday!

Glee tonight was epic. I just downloaded two songs from the episode. Darren Criss is hot.

No comments: